- Asset-based lending involving inventory, equipment and accounts receivable financing.
- Establishment of working capital lines of credit and term loans.
- Letter of credit facilities.
- Modification and restructuring of nonperforming loans.
- Real estate acquisition and construction lending with bridge, mezzanine and term debt.
- UCC filings.
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Advice on financing and capitalization transactions, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Breach of contract litigation.
- Business trade secret violation issues.
- Deceptive Trade Practices Act issues.
- Fraud issues.
- Preparation of Certificates of Formation, Bylaws/Regulations, corporate minutes and consents, Partnership Agreements, LLC Operating Agreements, and Joint Venture Agreements.
- Preparation of contracts including Sales Representative Agreements, Supply, Manufacturing, Licensing (including software licensing), Distribution, and Requirement Agreements.
- Pursuit and resolution of majority/minority ownership claims, issues and disputes.
- Structure and negotiation of Employment, Consulting, Non-Competition, and Confidentiality Agreements.
- Tortious interference with contract litigation.
- White Collar Crimes.
- Divorce litigation.
- Marital Agreements.
- Property Settlements.
- Medical Liability Claim representation.
- Federal and State False Claims Act violation representation.
- Federal Anti-Kickback violation representation.
- STARK Law violation representation.
- HIPPA Law violation representation.
- Asylum or Witholding of Removal.
- Extension of Stay.
- Green Cards based on family, employment, investment, visa lottery and extraordinary ability.
- H-1B visas for specialty occupations.
- K-1 or K-3 fiancée visas.
- L-1 visas for intra-company transferees.
- Counseling on extraterritorial reach of U.S. laws.
- Entity formation.
- Foreign and domestic joint ventures, acquisitions, transnational project planning, structuring and financing.
- Foreign infrastructure projects.
- Global manufacturing, marketing, technology licensing and protection of intellectual property rights.
- International trade (sale of goods) transactions and disputes.
- Negotiations with, and representation of foreign governments.
- Project management.
- Real Estate transactions.
- Transnational litigation and arbitration.
- Draft of Discovery Requests.
- Substantive Law Research.
- Auto Accident representation.
- Civil Rights Claim representation
- Commercial Carrier Accident representation.
- Oil Field Accident representation.
- Pedestrian Accident representation.
- Premises Liability representation.
- Products Liability representation.
- Train Accident representation.
- Truck Accident representation.
- Wrongful Death representation.
- Estate Administration.
- Acquisition and sale of income producing properties.
- Financing and acquisition of raw land or buildings for development.
- Negotiation, draft and implementation of acquisition and sale, leasing, financing and development contracts.
- Real estate debt workouts/renegotiations.
- Real estate foreclosures and foreclosure defense.
- Representation of landlords and tenants in commercial lease negotiations and disputes.
- Review of surveys and real estate title commitments on behalf of purchasers and sellers of real estate and for title defects, easement, encroachment and zoning issues.
- Structuring and negotiating construction and acquisition contracts.
- UCC filings.
- Contracts for talented services, and work-for-hire agreements.
- Contracts for talent management services.
- Contracts with managers, record companies, producers, production companies and film studios.
- Copyright infringement disputes.
- League Dispute representation.
- Sponsorship contract negotiations.
- Talent and Team Contract Dispute representation.
- Trademark infringement disputes.